Our transformative technology expands what’s possible on a decentralized exchange.
Fast, scalable, and efficient, Mainnet 2.0 launches in the second half of 2022. Our three-phase rollout is designed to secure the network as an ecosystem where real-world businesses can build momentum as they create a token, develop true utility, market it, and generate value.
An ecosystem built for business resilience.
Here’s our Mainnet 2.0 roadmap.
L_0 Token Development
Prepare Mainnet 2.0 to ensure it can effectively manage business needs and real-world utility.
- Focus on testing.
- Onboard quality projects in the accelerator and incubator program.
- Build in parallel with the Constellation team.
- Document and build out L_0 tokens for the projects in the next few months.
- Launch node operators signup.
Deploy to Testnet
Ensure Mainnet 2.0 is sound and secure and won’t suffer downtime that interferes with business functions.
- Onboard additional testnet nodes.
- Onboard L0 tokens to establish the path to cross-chain swapping.
- Conduct third-party security audit.
- Stress-test the network.
- Continue building in parallel with the protocol.
Mainnet 2.0 Push to Production
Bring all business online.
- Deploy all L_0 tokens for instant network utility.
- Open a path for L_0 tokens to have cross-chain capabilities.
- Bring hundreds more node operators online.
State Channel Development Update
Alkimi Exchange is building a state channel consensus mechanism to improve data transparency and auditability.
Watch a video about the roadmap and consensus exchange discussion from one of the test use cases on Mainnet 2.0. Alkimi recreated pre-bid endpoints so the Hypergraph network could understand them, refining data to more efficiently provide an immutable record of an ad asset and prevent ad fraud.
Hypergraph & Music at Scale
Geojam is paving the future of the creator economy.
A social engagement platform, Geojam uses gamification and real-life experiences to encourage interaction between artists, creators, and their fans. The company merges its existing in-app point system onto the Hypergraph Network to create a 360º degree token-economic model with a decentralized financial system and protocol for rewards.