Constellation Industry News Update 1/14/19

Constellation Industry News Update 1/14/19

Dear Constellation Community, It’s a new week, and naturally there are lots of new happenings in the space to mention in our Industry News Update. Read on for a round up of stories surrounding  blockchain, DLT and crypto from around the web. Tech News South...

Network Stability Update

We’re excited to announce that our testnet has stabilized. Utilizing a DAG framework, we sent over 120 Million test transactions throughout the weekend across remote servers. This marks a major engineering milestone as we move closer to The Node Operator Program via...

Constellation Tokenomics Update

Dear Community, I wanted to provide you all with an update on our newly revised tokenomic model. As you may know, our old model had the founders holding 20% of the tokens, with the Foundation having another 26.6%, resulting in a combined total of 46.6% of tokens being...